- 1 litre of spirits and 2 litres of wine;
- 200 cigarettes (50 cigars) or 250 grammes of tobacco products for passengers above 18 years;
- goods for personal use (e.g. clothing, jewelry, video and audio, etc.) which are temporary imported to Ukraine, provided holding proof of their export or imported under conditions of transit;
- items up to a value of EUR 200.- (or equivalent) and total weight is max. 50 kg.
- items, which can be harmful and dangerous to the health of population or animals, or which can have influence on destruction of the environment;
- products, containing propaganda of war, racism and race discrimination, genocide or others and pornography, which are contradicting to the Constitution of the Ukraine;
- goods and personal things not containing the permits of other state authorities (cultural values, guns, medicines);
- agricultural production in any volume (with the exception of domestic animals and food in the abovementioned volume).
- goods not exceeding EUR 200;
- goods, which were imported to Ukraine temporarily under obligation on their reverse export and holding the relevant documents;
- goods, purchased by non-resident citizens in Ukraine, not exceeding the sum of foreign currency imported by these citizens to Ukraine and holding the relevant documents.
- The export of precious metals and stones require a written declaration. If the value of these products exceeds EUR 200, then they are exported by citizens in agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
- The export of the cultural values is carried out under the certificate on the cultural values export law.
Prohibited: row hides (cattle, horsy family, pigs, sheep or lambs), unworked feathers suitable for packing and unworked down, raw metals (ferrous, nonferrous, precious and rare-earth), their alloys, waste and scrap, cermets, timber, brassware.
Cats, dogs and birds (except pigeons) must be accompanied by a veterinarian health certificate with seal of a state veterinarian institute in country of origin, which must NOT be issued over 10 days prior to arrival. Rabbits need confirmation of recent inoculation, which was done at least 30 days before transporting or confirmation of yearly re-inoculation.
- dogs and cats of less than 3 months of age;
Baggage is cleared at the first airport of entry in Ukraine. Passengers in transit to a domestic destination, carrying goods subject to customs clearance should reclaim their baggage, pass through customs and check-in their baggage for the connecting flight. Passengers who do not carry goods subject to customs clearance can have their baggage through checked to final destination.
No airport tax is levied on passengers upon embarkation at the airport.
Local currency (Ukrainian Hryvnia-UAH) and foreign currencies: up to EUR 10,000.-, or equivalent in other foreign currency (at the official exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine). Passengers must fill in customs declaration upon entry if holding exceeding amounts. The document on the withdrawal of cash from the banking account (financial establishments) is required as well. Failure to comply will result in legal consequences.
It is allowed to import the banking metals by weight not exceeding 500 g, in the shape of ingots and coins with a written declaration for the customs authorities.
Local currency (Ukrainian Hryvnia-UAH and foreign currencies: up to EUR 10,000.- or equivalent in other foreign currency (at the official exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine) without the written declaration for customs authorities. If the sum exceeds EUR 10,000.- the customs declaration is required as well as the document on the withdrawal of cash from the banking account (financial establishments).
It is also allowed to export the banking metals by weight not exceeding 500 g, in the shape of ingots and coins with a written declaration for the customs authorities. If the weight exceeds 500 g in the shape of ingots and coins, on the basis of individual licenses for the banking metals export out of the border of Ukraine.
The customs declaration is grounds for export (import) of mentioned currency in it within one year from the time of the registration of this declaration.